Once you start the process of looking into child care options, you’ll probably have a lot of questions. It’s hard to know which questions are the most important. There are so many questions to ask a child care provider, but we recommend these 10 questions to ask on any potential child care center.
10 Question to Ask a Child Care Provider
- What are the policies on vacation/sick days/snow days/ summer hours/etc.?
- What are the child to teacher/caregiver ratios?
- What degrees or certifications does the staff have? Do they have high employee turnover?
- Is there a learning plan? What is the core curriculum?
- What food and drinks are provided? How are dietary concerns or allergies addressed?
- What is the discipline policy? How does the provider handle behavioral problems?
- How does the child care provider communicate with parents?
- What are the visitation policies?
- How and how often are toys and materials sanitized?
- What’s is the center’s philosophy on daycare?
At Riley Crossing Child Care, your family is our focus. Our child care philosophy is learning through play and exploration. We offer a unique program that brings multiple generations together in a stimulating co-learning environment. We also pride ourselves on our low staff turnover and play-oriented learning plan.
We are now taking applications for Fall 2019 and beyond for: